Given the various weird-ities about myself that I have revealed here, a meme seems a little redundant. However. Lovely Yvette has tagged me and I have come up with a few new ones...
Rules -- Each player starts with their own "6 Weird Things About Me." People tagged by others should write a post describing their own "6 Weird Things" and including these rules. In the end, each person needs to tag six other people and list their names. Be sure to leave a comment on each tag-ee's blog telling them that they have been tagged.
1. Lately, I fall asleep almost every night while watching The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. It relaxes me and seems to help me dream.
2. I have a problem with scarecrows. Especially crowds of them. When Moe posted that entry about her trip to Cape Breton, I knew what was coming...and remembered my stop at Joe's Scarecrows. I didn't even want to get out of the car.
3. I'm double jointed in one hand -- the joint that connects my thumb to my palm -- but not the other.
4. I have a small, reddish brown spot on one of my irises. Mum and my youngest sister each have one too.
5. I finally went for my beginner's (learner's permit) when I was 26.
6. When trying to relax and just breathe, my new 'happy place' is a sun deck overlooking a beach. I picture myself sitting, leaning against the cottage, bluish-green sun-warmed boards beneath me, one foot and toes curled around a sun-baked rock, another warm rock in my hand...watching sparkling water going in and out, in and out. It helps.
I'm not going to tag anybody BUT I am going to ask you tell me two weird things about yourself in the comments. :)